2022 Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Names 20 Sherrard Roe Voigt & Harbison Attorneys
Sherrard Roe Voigt & Harbison is pleased to announce 20 attorneys have been included on the list of 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers, recognized for their superb legal skills. Attorneys are evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Fewer than 5 percent of Tennessee attorneys are named as Super Lawyers annually.
- Mike Abelow, Business Litigation
- Dewey Branstetter, Utilities
- Kim Brown, Real Estate
- Webb Campbell, Business Litigation
- Lauren Curry, Business Litigation
- John Farringer, Business Litigation
- Bill Harbison, Estate and Trust Litigation
- Lisa Helton, Estate and Trust Litigation
- Mark Ison, Health Care
- Carla Lovell, Estate and Probate
- Bob Mendes, Business Litigation
- Todd Panther, Construction Litigation
- Tracy Powell, Health Care
- John Roe, Real Estate
- Tom Sherrard, Mergers and Acquisitions
- John Voigt, Health Care
Attorneys considered among the top in their field receive elite acknowledgment. In 2022, Mike Abelow, Bill Harbison, and Bob Mendes are named to the “Top 100 Tennessee Super Lawyers” list.
Three attorneys are also named “Mid-South Rising Stars.” Super Lawyers recognizes attorneys under age 40 or practicing for ten years or less as “Rising Stars.” These exceptional attorneys comprise fewer than 2.5 percent of Tennessee lawyers.
- Ryan Holt, Business Litigation
- Cornell Kennedy, Health Care
- Amy Mohan, Business Litigation