Beth Moore practices in the areas of corporate, finance, venture capital and securities law. Her primary concentration lies in general corporate representation, with an emphasis on debt and equity financings, mergers and acquisitions and other strategic transactions.
Ms. Moore regularly represents buyers and sellers, including public and private entities, in complex business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and other strategic alternatives. Ms. Moore also provides established and emerging growth companies with general corporate counseling and advises them on a variety of legal matters, including federal and state securities law compliance in connection with equity and debt capital raising transactions, corporate governance and contract negotiations.
In addition, Ms. Moore has represented various venture capital firms and investment managers. Her experience includes representation of venture capital firms in private equity and debt investments, investment managers in the formation of hedge funds and other investment partnerships, and investment advisors and broker/dealers in a variety of registration and compliance matters.
Ms. Moore is a graduate of the University of Tennessee College of Law, where she was a member of the Order of the Coif. She received a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Tennessee.
- J.D., University of Tennessee College of Law, 1988
- B.A., University of Tennessee, 1985
- Woodward/White: The Best Lawyers In America 2009-Present (Corporate Governance Law; Corporate Law; Mergers and Acquisitions Law)
- Woodward/White: The Best Lawyers In America Lawyer of the Year 2021 (Corporate Governance Law)
- Nashville Business Journal Best of the Bar 2008
- Nashville Business Journal Best of the Bar 2005 (Corporate and Securities)
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Member of American, Tennessee and Nashville Bar Associations
- Member of the American Bar Association Committee on Federal Securities Law
- Member of the American Bar Association Committee in Negotiated Acquisitions
- Founding Member of the Vanderbilt Heart Advisory Council
- Current Member of the Board of Directors of Appalachia Service Project
- Elder of Westminster Presbyterian Church
- Past Member of the Oak Hill School Board of Trustees
- Past President of the Oak Hill School Parents’ Association
- Past Member of Advisory Board of Directors of Arrowhead Ranch for Boys